Obviously the best way to get started is by coming to one of our Sunday Services. Our main service is at 7pm (though we don’t really get started until 7.10). It is friendly and accessible with simple but authentic music and preaching.
But after that there are lots of ways to get stuck in.
- Egroup is the main way we stay in touch – our email mailing list. It is a group, not a newsletter, so everyone can contribute. We use a Gmail egroup and you can join up here.
- Home Groups are the best way to get involved and start to belong. They meet all around Islington on Wednesday nights; small groups that meet to eat, to pray, to study the Bible and to share lives. Find out more on the Homegroups page or talk to Mark if you would like to join one.
- Prayer Meetings. We meet every Wednesday morning in the Chapel or on Zoom at 8am. Also every second Saturday of the month at 10am in the Chapel, finishing off with a coffee somewhere afterwards.
- Arts on the Corner. A monthly meet-up to be creative in a fun, friendly, environment. No pressure to be the next Van Gogh, just come along, bring what you are busy making/painting/drawing or make use of what materials will be available each week, see details and how to book on the home page.
- The Pub. The last Sunday of each month we head off to a local pub after the service.
- Pub Theology. A casual meet-up online or in a local pub to ask the questions you haven’t been able to about Christianity. See more about it here
We love food… we love cake… any excuse for a meal together.